Exhibit in Downtown Crossing for Boston Harborfest 2020
Boston Harborfest’s expansion in the Downtown Boston district, a pedestrian zone teeming with shopping, dining, and historical sites, proved to be a successful marketing location for Harborfest exhibitors in 2019. Most of the activities, including Chowderfest, the Arts Market—with accompanying interactive children’s area—and live entertainment, are staged on and around the district’s epicenter on Washington Street. The main stage is activated throughout each day with live ambient music and entertainment, as well as historical reenactments and readings.
The 40th edition of Chowderfest, New England’s largest, always attracts huge crowds (over 10,000 last year), as attendees sample free chowder and vote for the best recipe. Colonists and British troops reenactors will be scattered throughout the area each day to interact with attendees, stage an impromptu reenactment, and take some selfies. Inquire about a space today!
- Typical booth hours are 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (flexible)
- Click here for pedestrian numbers
- Minimal security will be provided overnight
- Please inquire about:
- Larger spaces or unique set-ups
- Power needs
- Parking needs (include vehicle sizes, and if they need to be a part of your space)
- Food sampling (we will provide the appropriate permits)